CALICO SKIES RADIO - 24 HORAS DE PAUL McCARTNEY

CALICO SKIES RADIO - 24 HORAS DE PAUL McCARTNEY
Escuchá todo el día la música de PAUL McCARTNEY en CALICO SKIES RADIO !!!!

miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2012

McCartney, ¿se junta con los ex Nirvana?

Nueva York , 12 de diciembre (Calico Skies Blog).
Paul McCartney será parte hoy del show benéfico para las victimas del huracán  Sandy en un mega recital que también incluye a figuras como The Rolling Stones, The Who, Bruce Springteen y Billy Joel.


Sin embargo, por estas horas el rumor se hace mas fuerte que aquella primera noticia. Los trascendidos marcan que el ex beatle tocaria junto a los ex Nirvana. Algo asi como un reemplazo de Kurt Kobain.
En principio, Dave Grohl, el ex baterista de la banda norteamericana y actual líder de Foo Fighters, habría invitado a McCartney, junto al otro ex integrante de Nirvana, para tocar canciones de la banda de Washington, Estados Unidos. Recordemos que Grohl es muy amigo de Paul.
Desde aqui y antes de que suceda, nos parece arriesgado. Si se da, McCartney sabrá lo que esta haciendo.
¿a vos que te parece?

7 comentarios:

  1. Your style is really unique compared to other people I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity,
    Guess I'll just bookmark this web site.

    Here is my homepage :: dispenser **

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Opera.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to
    let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed
    soon. Many thanks

    my web blog ... handwritten

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give
    a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
    Thank you!

    Here is my web blog: showings

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You can certainly see your expertise in the work you write.

    The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.
    Always go after your heart.

    My web site; nordisk

    ResponderEliminar
  5. An impressive share! I have just forwarded
    this onto a colleague who had been doing a little research on this.
    And he in fact bought me lunch due to the fact that I found
    it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this...
    . Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your web site.


    My web-site: visitantes

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump
    out. Please let me know where you got your design. Bless you

    Take a look at my web-site ... how to marketing social media services

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!

    Extremely helpful info specially the last phase :) I take care of such information much.

    I used to be looking for this particular information for a long time.
    Thanks and good luck.

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... pay for twitter followers

    ResponderEliminar